Sour Cherry is our grown-up tribute to old-fashioned sweet shops.
It deepens the dark, fruity flavour of cherries with a powerful pick ‘n’ mix of complimentary ingredients, like hibiscus flowers, rosehip, dandelion root and punchy star anise.
It’s a gloriously different sweet-sour infusion – and it makes an incredible summer cooler too. Here’s our recipe:
Sour Cherry Cooler
- 900ml boiling water
- 8-10 Sour Cherry tea bags
- 600ml lemonade or soda water
- Brew tea for 5 mins
- Remove tea bags and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Serve over ice, with two parts sour cherry infusion to one part lemonade or soda water
- Top up with lemonade or soda water and garnish with lemon peel
- Optional – add the juice of a lime if you like it extra sharp!