Our Green Tea with Strawberry & Vanilla is beautifully fruity – and it can add a little something special to a berry smoothie. Our simple recipe is below.
Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie
- 250g blueberries
- 300g plain yoghurt
- 175ml Green Tea with Strawberry & Vanilla, brewed strong (see note).
- 2 tbsp whole almonds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Blend seeds and almonds until finely ground.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and blitz.
- To make double strength green tea, infuse 1 tea bag in 175ml of water for 2 minutes. Remove tea bags and allow to cool.
Try a pack of Taylors Green Tea for free – just click here to download a coupon now.