Win a trip to Kew Gardens!
We've created a range of wonderfully distinctive fruit and herbal teas with the help of the plant experts at Kew Gardens.
Now we're offering one lucky customer the chance to explore the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens in style with an all inclusive trip, including family train travel, entry and lunch at the Orangery restaurant.
How to Enter
- Try one of our infusions.
- Share a photo and tell us what you think of it, on Twitter or Instagram using #taylorstea.
- We'll pick a winner at random.
Our beautifully crafted infusions are bursting with extraordinary fruit and herb flavour. Look out for them in Waitrose, Sainbury’s, Morrisons and online at Ocado and Kew.
See the competition entries so far
Many of the ingredients in our infusions needs bees to survive – so we’ve created the world’s poshest bee hotel to create a buzz about giving a helping hand to these amazing little pollinators.
Terms & Conditions
- Sample packs will be distributed within the UK only
- Sample packs will be distributed within 10 days of signing up
- Internet access required to enter. To be entered into the free competition, share an original photograph of our fruit infusions Twitter or Instagram, tagging @Taylorstea and using the hashtag #taylorstea
- There will be one first prize, consisting of: a one day return stay at Kew Gardens, (must be taken between September and end of November, excluding Bank Holidays and first class train travel to and from Kew (must be booked in advance); lunch for four at the Orangery restaurant, and passes for four around Kew Gardens. Up to 17 spot prizes of a box of Taylors Kew fruit and herbal will also be awarded.
- The competition opens on July, 2016 and closes at midnight on August 26, 2016.
- Prize winners will be chosen by a panel of Taylors of Harrogate employees on August 31, 2016.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your photo may be shared by Taylors Tea on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Taylors of Harrogate will notify the prize winners via social media.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- Personal contact details will only be kept on file by Taylors of Harrogate and will not be passed on to any third parties. They will be retained for the administration of the promotion and delivery of the prizes only.
- In the event of non-delivery of a prize, or a prize being declined, Taylors of Harrogate reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can make, but a single entrant cannot win multiple prizes. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or any multiple entry by any other means are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award void.
- Taylors of Harrogate will not accept responsibility for the loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delay or incomplete entries
- Employees and their families of Taylors of Harrogate, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- No cash or other prize alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all instructions to entry, which form part of these terms and conditions. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters. Correspondence will not be entered into.
- Promoter: Taylors of Harrogate, Plumpton Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7LD.